Artists to look out for
The Manchester Arena is a staple of entertainment in our city and our budget hotel in Manchester happens to be a stone’s throw away from the centre! Our hotel is the number one choice for people visiting the arena and staying overnight. We’re always fully booked when something’s happening, whether it’s a comedy act, band, pop singer or any other kind of performer, and there are lots of amazing acts to see over the next couple of months.
Take a look at the eclectic selection of performers that are gracing our wonderful city with their presence over the next few months:
- Fall Out Boy – Fri 9 October
- World Championship Boxing – Sat 10 October
- Disney On Ice: Worlds Of Enchantment – Wed 14 – Sun 18 October
- Michael McIntyre – Thurs 29 – Sat 31 October
- WWE RAW – Mon 9 November
- Paul Weller – Sat 28 November
- Mumford & Sons – Sun 6 December
- Madonna – Mon 14 December
- Kevin Hart – Wed 20 January
- Little Mix – Thurs 24 March
- Muse – Fri 8 & Sat 9 April
- Barry Manilow – Wed 15 June
It’s safe to say there’s a little bit of something for everyone – no matter what your taste! Staying in our budget hotel in Manchester makes perfect sense if you’re heading to the arena for a night out. Our impressive rates and excellent value for money make us a truly budget option meaning you can spend more on your night out. The best thing is that you don’t have to worry about getting transport to and from your gig as the arena is a mere two minutes’ walk away from our hotel.
If you’re planning on visiting the arena and you want to stay over, stay at The Mitre; the budget hotel Manchester people would choose!